Hikvision Turbo HD Products
Analog security products have been popular among installers and customers for many years. Analog solution architecture is much simpler, making it easier to set up and maintain; and to fulfill the same security needs, an analog solution is usually more cost-effective than an IP solution.
Ever since their launch in 2013, Hikvision’s Turbo HD Series analog products have been widely applauded for their amazing abilities. The Turbo HD line transforms analog CCTV video into high quality, high-definition surveillance. The latest Turbo iteration – Turbo HD 5.0 – takes everything a step further, employing AcuSense – a smart VCA technology based on deep learning algorithms – and ColorVu – 24-hour chromatic imaging.
TURBO HD X SERIES
Turbo HD X is redefining security – from a passive system to an active one. This is accomplished by integrating three essentials:
- an effective camera with built-in siren and flashing light for immediate response
- a powerful DVR with the capability to trigger accurate alarms, and
- a mobile app that displays your video feed, anywhere, any time.
- ColorVu Turbo HD cameras provide bright color video images 24/7, even in the lowest-light conditions. This powerful ability to capture details in low lighting comes from two specific breakthroughs in hardware technologies: advanced lenses and high-sensitivity sensors. In contrast to conventional lenses, ColorVu lenses are equipped with a super-aperture, reaching up to F1.0, which allows more light to enter the lens so that imaging brightness can be increased. The high-sensitivity sensor demonstrates a new light-collection structure that vastly improves the utilization of light. With brighter, more colorful video images, Hikvision customers are protected against security breaches, even when they happen at night.
- Please visit the Hikvision ColorVu Technology page to learn more about applications.